Whether you’ve found a home and want to make an offer, or you’re still house-hunting, take five minutes to start your pre-approval application online for an Bank mortgage. As a first-time home buyer, getting pre-approved for a mortgage offers you several benefits:
- Receive interest rate protection. Once you’re pre-approved for a fixed rate mortgage, we’ll guarantee the quoted rate for 120 days—even if rates go up. If rates go down, you’ll get the lowest rate in effect for your term.
- Get a clear view of the numbers. After getting pre-approved, you’ll know what your mortgage payments will be and exactly how much home you can afford . Plus, you’ll be ready to make an offer as soon as you find the right home.
- Have access to mortgage expertise. A dedicated mortgage specialist will help with your mortgage application, explaining what to expect, ways to save money, and other steps to finalize your purchase.
Getting pre-approved for a mortgage has real benefits when purchasing a home:
- know exactly how much home you can afford and what your interest rate will be
- be in a better position to make an offer to purchase as soon as you find the right home
- there’s no obligation or cost to you
Step 1 of 3: Getting Started