The Rawski Real Estate Team focuses on service, experience, and results.
Not all real estate agent or experiences are the same.
We are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure that your best interests are taken care of and that we surpass your expectations.
Choosing the best, most qualified real estate agent to sell your home will make the experience a positive one. But how?
Most people don’t interview or hire on a regular basis. Are you prepared to ask hard hitting questions?
And if you aren’t already experienced in the real estate, how will you know what the best hard hitting questions are?
We have put together 35 questions that will help you interview a real estate agent.
For your convenience, we have listed our TOP 10 first:
- How many years have you been in the real estate business?
- Do you work full time as a real estate agent?
- Do you have your own website? How often is it updated? Daily?
- Do you have an assistant?
- Do you guarantee the time in which my house will sell? Any other guarantees?
- How would you describe your strategy for making deals?
- What is your philosophy as a salesperson?
- How do you handle problematic situations or situations involving conflict of interest between parties?
- What is your company’s market share? How does it compare to the other companies in town?
- Do you personally spend money on advertising? Does your company spend money on advertising? Where? How often?
- Does your company have a well known logo that people would quickly recognize in order to bring more and quicker attention to my home?
- What kind of experience and training do you have in negotiating?
- Do you have a WRITTEN Marketing Plan for marketing my property? Can I have a copy?
- Can I get out of the listing if I’m not pleased with your services? Without a hassle?
- Do my calls get returned in a timely manner? How?
- Do you stay in touch with me from the beginning of the listing until the closing? How often? In what way?
- How long do you see yourself selling real estate?
- Are you a member of the MLS? What is that? How will that help me?
- Will you personally be there when contracts are presented to handle all the negotiations?
- What is your educational background before your real estate career?
- How much time do you invest each month in professional training and career development?
- How “high tech” is your business? Do you have your own computer? How many computers do you have in your office? How advanced are your software programs?
- Do you have any testimonial letters from previous clients I can see? Can I call some of your past clients?
- Are you fully automated with personal computers, fax machines, pagers and cellular phones?
- Do you advertise through the Ad Email Program?
- What support systems do you have in place? What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me?
- Do your “For Sale” signs stand out and draw attention so that potential purchasers driving by will notice them and take down the phone number? How are they different?
- Do you do anything to prepare a house for the market? What?
- Do you have a plan for marketing within as well as outside of the real estate profession? What is it?
- How much time and money are you willing to invest in telemarketing to the homeowners in this area to find out if they know someone who would like to live in my neighborhood?
- Do you do Direct Mailings about my property? To whom? How many? How often?
- Do you prepare professional flyers detailing the amenities and highlights of the home to be given to prospective buyers who come into the house?
- What percentage of your business is from referrals?
- Will you monitor the steps leading up to the closing date such as the loan application, title reports, inspection, and lender commitments?
- Do you have a written list of business and personal goals that you carry at all times?